Our management company Columbia Hospitality has launched a Columbia Clean program which is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety, and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for YOU and our customers.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as countertops, door knobs, push carts, golf carts, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout the clubhouse.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, scorecards, menus, and supplementing with digital options.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.